Free Yachtmaster Theory Workshop
This short Yachtmaster Theory Workshop provides revision of the basics of navigation theory and charts in preparation for the Yachtmaster theory course. The workshop is aimed at those preparing for the Yachtmaster Offshore or Yachtmaster coastal theory week, but is open to all.
Course runs throughout the year, but must be booked in advance as places are limited.
- No age restriction
- No pre-course experience or assumed knowledge required
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Daily start and finish time: 17.30 to 20.00
- Location: Classroom in Calle de Sant Magi 46, Santa Catalina, Palma de Mallorca 07013
- Subjects covered:
- The basics of navigation theory and charts
- Buoyage and lights
- Vessel day shapes and fog sound signals
- This refresher course precedes the five-day Yachtmaster theory course.